Lesson schedules, resources and recommendations for my students.
Recommended Titles and Study Guides :
- Bob Magnusson: The Art of Walking Bass
Rufus Reid: The Evolving Bassist
Rufus Reid: Evolving Upward Bass Book II
Ray Brown: Ray Brown’s Bass Method
Chuck Sher: The Improviser’s Bass Method
Chuck Sher & Marc Johnson: Concepts For Bass Soloing
Online Material / Resources :
My Personal Gear
Custom Meinel Circa Acoustic Bass 1984
NS Designs CRM5 Electric Bass
Genz Benz Shuttle Amp 3.0 w/Benz 8″ extension cabinet
Upton Bass Pickup
Lessons are available using Skype. Contact Kelly for times and payment information. If you already have a Skype account, find him there at kelly.roberti
What you need:
- Skype account (free), computer, webcam, mic, speakers, and hi speed connection.
What to expect.
- Instruction available for Bass and Improvisation studies.
Curriculum will be individualized to each student.
Lessons last 60-90 minutes.
Study materials relevant to lesson will be provided via email.
Terms and conditions:
- Four lesson minimum for $240 – ($60 per lesson)
Payment is required before first lesson. Paypal is preferred.
Lessons missed can be rescheduled.
Lessons are geared for intermediate and advanced students.
FAQ: What is Skype?
- Skype is a real time, video web conference application which enables you to communicate with anyone and anywhere for free, as if you were actually face to face in the same room.
What are the benefits of using Skype vs. meeting in person?
- You can save money and time spent in traveling to the physical location. Weather will not effect the ability to have the lesson and you can have the lesson from any location you have a computer. Skype also offers the ability to record unlimited lessons for $29.95 with “Supertintin Video Call Recorder”, making previous lessons available anytime.
Lessons in person with Kelly are available at limited times, please contact him to schedule a date or submit an appointment through the Booking Calender below.
Same terms and conditions apply.